Thursday, March 11, 2010

A nice big post!
This first one is Rose being silly with a store dummy. 'Taking a sale home?' lol
Jason loves minigolf sets to play with in the yard. So John took him to a proper golf course to play a real game of golf. Jason thought that was awesome!...untill about 4 holes in lol

Flossy is always good for when i'm bored but need to scrap something lol
I had to sell my car, whitch i love very much! This is the last time i washed her :o/
Our January garden. Bit dull for that time of year, but my garden needs a lot of work.
Johns birthday. I don't like this page at all and i might end up putting a different one together.
This is my first grand child, in utero. He is so precious!
Jasons birthday. He got a DSi after waiting forever! He got other stuff too. But i bet he couldn't say what they were lol
My babies :o)
John and i :o)

No comments: