Sunday, March 28, 2010

We live in a small town with no walking tracks as such. So i'm always on the lookout for nice places to trek around....
John took his Mum out for lunch on her birthday.....
This month in the garden....
We went to see Alice In Wonderland & i saw my own kids in some of the characters. I haven't done Alix yet as she's not too happy with me seeing her in the Red Queen lol


Flossy is very good scrapbook fodder when i'm stuck for ideas!
Alix's growing belly :o)
Better late than never lol
Rose & I....
More Flossy....
John & I having some 'us' time....
Us at the opening of How to train your dragon....

2 comments:

nine said...

Hi gurl! You always have the most fun layouts! I love that cactus alpha you have! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! XOXO

TitanThirteen said...

Thanks Susie :o)
I could send that alpha to you if you like. I can't remember where i got it. Just let me know if you want it :o)