Friday, June 10, 2011

Long time no post! Does anyone checkout this blog anyway? Perhaps my layout ideas aren't as great as i think they are lol


This is Mothers day :o)

Daniel turns one [what a long year. I can't believe we all survived! lol]...
Jason is so desperate to be a 'man'...

Hitch hiking at it's funniest...

Rose. She is quite fearless in all the right areas. And it's just one of the many things i love about her!

These two pages below are a bit [a lot] morbid. I did these for me, because it made me feel better at the time. I won't print them and put them in an album. I onlt put them here so they are somewhere other than a desktop folder.



Driving: Not nearly as easy as Mario makes it look!

Daniel watched in awe as a boy push a car around, pretending to drive it. And so he copied him and has been doing it ever since.

Some lives that never were.

My besties :o)

Probably ourmost fattening time of the year!



My oldest daughter, Alix [Daniels mum]

He's such a lush!Our good boy, Buddy. He's so lovely :o)


Too right!

A funky dead house we found on our travels...

Jason, feeling like freak because he has Autism. So i found all the famous people i could who have it, to show him that instead of it being a disability, it's more of an unfair advantage ;o)

My boys :o)

My love affair with Mother energy drink, only got way better when they released the low carb one! WOOT!


No comments: