Monday, July 25, 2011

These are a double page spread i made of Daniel when he turned 1. I had taken pics of him on the 13th of every month. I shrunk them in Paint to get them to a size where it would fit on here [but it distorted a bit]. He didn't want to lie still for the last one, But it adds to the overall cuteness ;o)


When DJ sleeps in the back seat, he looks so cute!
My big guy :o)

Daniels fav song. He always stops whatever he's doing when he hears this. I changed it a bit. I like my version better :o)

Out of the mouths of babes. Just can't argue with logic!

The progressive haircut. Take a quick chunk here and a quick chunk there. All before he sees the shiny, pretty scissors in my hand!

The things we take for granted...

Coffee with a friend [and her camera hog]

Speaks for itself :o)

This does too [I really love how this page turned out, with Buzz being illuminated like that]

Bowling with the gals on a Saturday night!

Everyones bath is Daniels bath.

Jason the trendsetter!

HOLY CRAP - I"M FAT!!!
I dont want to be skinny. Just comfortably meaty. But i LOVE fine food - taste - texture - combinations. And i LOVE a good drop of alcohol to go with it!. So the battle to be a healthy weight is an ongoing effort. I have REALLY dropped the ball over the years but i'm clawing my way back. [It doesnt help that John likes big boobs and would rather i was chunky to get them rather than me being smaller and having implants lol] I hate exercise. Walking [blah] Aerobics classes [gag] Weights [Pulease!] So what do i do? I dance. I love to dance.
I decided to scrap my journey with that.

This is the cover i made....

I found this garage thing at our local tip recycle shop for $1. I bought it home, cleaned it up, and the battery thing is undamaged so all the buttons work. Yaaaay.

DJ at a friends birthday party

I love this page. 2 of my favourite guys! John isn't related to DJ at all, but he loves him like he's his own son. And vice versa. It's so sweet!




No comments: